Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Wednesday Matching Game
Match the family member in column on left with their concern/update in column on right
Answers at the bottom.
1. Christy...............A. PNEUMONIA/BRONCHITIS
2. Kris..................B. WART ON FOOT
3. Stefani...............C. BACK INJURY
4. Shelby................D. NEW GLASSES
5. Hailey.................E. DONATED BLOOD
6. Brooke.................F. DATING BLUES
7. Amanda.................G. NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD
Okay that would be 1. E (yeah I'm not anemic this time)... 2. A (on antibiotics)....3. F
4. B (I know TMI).... 5. C (drama queen).....6. D (looking cute).... and 7. G (ah to be a child again.
p.s ... It would be fun if my Grandma Lyle could read my blog. She would get such a kick out of my updates. She loved our family newsletter and sharing the info on our families with everyone...
I also would love it if my dear piano teacher Aurora could see the adult me and the way music enriches my life. I remember her often and fondly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

No comments:
Post a Comment