Monday, January 2, 2012
My Resolutions
Wow. This year I actually feel like I could make some resolutions. Did I say wow.
This is a big deal. I haven't really felt that I could do that in several years.
Sometimes in the past I have made really hard to keep resolutions. Like that I will do something "every day" or maybe I have made too many resolutions. They just become milestones of failure instead of agents of change.
So this year I'm going to make a select few easy to keep resolutions.
1. I am going to try to cook more. This might mean once a week I will cook something. See picture of my awesome new apron from my mommy. This does not mean I will cook every night it just means I will cook more. Maybe I will get over my huge cookaphobia. Fear of cooking. Maybe I will just put on the apron and sit in the kitchen thinking happy thoughts.
2. I am going to call my in laws more. I call my parents pretty regularly with updates on us and I do try to update my blog fairly often.. but I think in 2012 I'll try to call my mother and father in law more.
3. I am going to help Hailey and Brooke with their Personal Progress for church.
4. I'm going to be better at Visiting Teaching.
5. And I'm going to push through and do hard things. (See previous post).
The End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

No comments:
Post a Comment