Thursday, February 2, 2012
Yucky Day
Today was kindof a bad day. I'm not really sure why. I let Shelby skip seminary because she was so tired. Then I let the younger two go to school late. I wrote notes like "Amanda wasn't feeling well this morning so she is late to school.. please excuse her".
Then I went home and pulled the covers over my head and slept. Until noon. When I woke up I was still really grumpy. I had opened up an email from relief society that had a link to an article on depression. It was a nice article... but basically the conclusion was.. there are so many other options for people now with depression. Exercise! Eastern therapies! Other things besides medication. Which to me translates into... you are such a loser because you can't function without medication. Then I went and took my medication. Which made me grumpy.
Then I went and had to fill out a form to help at Amanda's school. Basically all the volunteers at the school need to fill out a form and get background checked. I get it. I mean I don't want a creepy person helping Amanda with math. But still. It made me grumpy.
Then I picked everyone up from school. Then I took them around town for things and ran errands.
Then Hailey got in the car and cried for 45 minutes. Because she kindof hates school. This was actually the best part of my day... because we got to have a nice talk and I actually let her go to a team bonding thing in town. It distracted me from being grumpy.
Then Stefani called.. She was grumpy too. She is taking a really hard math class and just had a foot injury requiring a few days on crutches. I tried to tell her to date math tutors. This didn't make her laugh. It made her start to cry and then she had to get off the phone.
Then I just felt sad. But in a few more minutes... I felt grumpy. This is my self portrait. I was trying to capture the feeling of the day.
Tomorrow is going to be a better day. Because today I just feel grumpy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

No comments:
Post a Comment