Monday, June 17, 2013

All Stars.. and How I am the Lamest Wife Ever


So remember how I kept posting about the basketball season....and how it was so disappointing for Shelby? Well she was invited to play in the All Stars game. This game featured the Eastern Oregon 3A best players against those of the West. They played this weekend. After graduation and everything. And boy.. Did she shine. She was dribbling like a fiend and blowing by THE TOP PLAYERS IN THE STATE. (Shameless bragging going on here)... And then in the final game when they were down by 1 point... Shelby made the GAME WINNING LAY UP.

Yeah.. I was a bit excited. Jumping up and down and such and screaming..


Perhaps the excitement caused me to be almost comatose Sunday. In any case, I didn't get my husband a Father's Day present. I didn't even make him a meal. I pretty much slept all day so I could work a night shift. I guess that was my gift. Hard work and a card.

Boy do I have some catching up to do next year on the Father's Day celebration .....

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke