

This week was a whirlwind of activity.
Wednesday night, I worked all night and had a great labor and delivery. In the morning mom and dad helped me drive to Boise to pick up inflatable games for the Senior all night party. I don't know what I would've done without them. Dad maneuvered the trailer and tolerated my navigating. On the way home to Burns we ran out of gas. It was about 95 degrees ... but we enjoyed visiting until Kris made it to us with extra gas.
Friday I decorated and set up for the party and mom and dad helped again with posters and set up. Gma Shirley and Gpa Lynn took kids to dance and also let the little ones swim at their motel room.
Shelby graduated Friday night and gave a beautiful speech as salutatorian of her class. She did well and didn't get too nervous. After she walked down the aisle as a graduate, we all took pictures. The kids arrived for the all night party and seemed to enjoy the games and activities. Around midnight they enjoyed a big breakfast. No one was injured or upset which to me was a victory. We wrapped it all up at around 1:30 and cleaned up and mopped the floors.
Saturday we went to a big graduation party at our dear friends. They had amazing food and we all enjoyed visiting.
Today was seminary graduation... Shelby gave a talk for that. We said goodbye to grandparents and now it's all over.
I feel.... tired and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment