Friday, September 6, 2013

Perspective

I lost my debit card again....

I'm sure my parents are rolling their eyes. Just 2 or 3 weeks ago I left it in Bend and they made a special trip to bring it to me..

And in June I misplaced it for a day and cancelled it.

I have issues. Mainly with doing lots of stuff and multitasking and not paying attention ...and sometimes running errands while sleep deprived.


The big picture is...I was trying to help a family in our ward. Their nephew, grandson was killed in a bike/ semi accident on Wedneday. It was and is a terrible tragedy for our small town and ward family.

It has made my potential identity theft and card loss look pretty minor and dumb. Especially since it's easily fixed.

If we could always see things with the perspective of loss, we would live differently.

I looked at every one of my girls and Kris with gratitude this week. I' m glad our time together on earth continues.

The truth is..we are all going to die. It could be tomorrow it could be many years away.


Are we living and loving like it may be our last day together?

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke