Monday, November 24, 2008

Webcam

So I just talked to my awesome brother Jared tonight. Jared and I were never really close as kids.. he was ... well younger and slightly annoying. Now he is probably one of my favorite people in the whole world. He is so funny and he is a great parent and we share the same warped sense of humor. Anyhow.. he mentioned that mom and dad have a WEBCAM!!! holy toledo. These are my same parents who didn't have a VCR until 1990 or something and still don't have cable. (Hey neither do we)... but I guess Jared is going to get a WEBCAM and maybe we will too!!! Won't that be a blast.. Now I can roll my eyes (it's a genetic thing) and everyone can see it live. I think the big draw is live shots of GRANDKIDS. Like jonas taylor lyle who is the cutest kid in the world. Maybe my in laws will get a WEBCAM too. Then we will just have to schedule WEBCAM time. Technology is great. I'm so excited to see my folks for Thanksgiving. My mom is making her rolls. They are to die for.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke