I am missing a gene for domestic things. Today I woke up early.. inspired and ready to make bread. I am getting so much better at it. And... yesterday I got a kitchen aid wheat grinder attachment from a lady in my ward (I'm buying it from her). So I hooked in the attachment and turned on the machine ... Ground beef was peacefully browning nearby. Suddenly... grinder attachment became a whirling dirvish. Wheat was spewing everywhere as the picture illustrates. (Aren't you impressed that a picture with my post actually correlates?) It even went into my ground beef. I was so frustrated. I had to call the 1-800 number and visit with the lady about all things kitchen aid. Somehow... after vaccuuming and concentrating really hard.. I made my best batch of bread. But why does it have to be so difficult?
Perhaps it just requires more practice... more concentration and focus. But I'm convinced that there are actually ladies who make bread without dessimating their kitchens. And I sort of hate them.
Off topic: Stefani and I decided to slide down the bannister last week. I've always wanted to do that.
1 comment:
Love it! I would slide down the banister too!!! If you want we could have a private little bread making lesson. Let me know! Love you you are the best!!
Post a Comment