Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pine Sol



Certain things just really make me feel good... Like a really fun pair of new shoes. Look at these babies. Don't they just make you smile? Yes I snagged them at TJ Maxx for a steal. When I wear them I feel happy.

Other things that make me feel good... the smell of pin sol in my fabulously clean bathrooms!!!! Yeah.. I have some housekeeping help for a few hours twice a month. And I'm not even going to feel guilty about it.

Next up on the to do list.....

*pay basketball summer fees
*learn my band music (OH YEAH DID I TELL YOU I"M IN A BAND AS THE KEYBOARD PLAYER)
*gather up stuff for garage sale volleyball fundraiser
*figure out childbirth class schedule (I'm filling in for this for awhile)
*psych myself up for another summer with the kiddos.... this year we really are going to read everyday and do some school work.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke