Saturday, May 22, 2010

Help my inbox is full




I have 3 email accounts. One that is really Kris's work email.. but for a lot of years was the only account we had so I still received email there. Then I have our newest account, set up when we re upped internet at home and finally my work account. All of these fill up QUICKLY with junk. Free offers from every place I've ever used my credit card or on line shopped or whatever... facebook updates.. sometimes I go through them and delete the stuff. Then I read and re read the funny emails I've sent and received over the years. It really is an online journal of sorts. But how to archive it? Jared would know. I guess I was playing around in my email today because I feel really disconnected from people. I was going to send emails to all of the people I miss and don't talk to much... my mom and dad, brothers and sister in laws. But embaressingly enough.. I don't remember people's emails instantly and so I have to look back for addresses and being as technologically challenged as I am I get distracted and then I end up on facebook. Or I read my husbands emails and get angry that he actually emails some people long emails when he hardly ever communicates with me..(that was really harsh because he is trying to do better)... but that is a post for another day.
I'm participating in our local nursing association as a negotiation team member. That is a really interesting process that I'm enjoying learning from. I'm also going to teach the Childbirth Prep class again for a colleague who is out for awhile. So the summer is shaping up to be very busy....
I guess I'll get back to my inbox....

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke