Monday, March 26, 2012

Family Home Evening

Last night we had family night. Family night is the best. Amanda always likes to lead the opening song. She waves her arms around emphatically and sings loudly. Then she usually says the opening prayer and pretty much tries to conduct and run the show.


We decided to all share our testimonies which was nice. There was a special feeling as each of them shared with us. I 'm so glad that they all have growing testimonies.

My testimony, which I shared with them ...is that Heavenly Father knows and loves me. He doesn't compare me to anyone else. He also doesn't love me any more or less than His other children. I reminded them how much their dad and I love them individually and that we love them all equally. We don't love one of them more.

It was a beautiful night together. I wish every night could be family night and life didn't have to get in the way!!

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke