Today was pretty boring.
I did a load of towels...I made homemade Mac and cheese. I went to the bank. I drove kids to friends and friends to the kids.
At about 4 I got a call. Apparently one of the bell choir's main bell ringers is having surgery and they are unable to perform without a substitute. So I am ringing bells. The performance is this Sunday. My dress rehearsal debut was comical but not humiliating. Hence it is a "funny" story.
Hopefully I'll still be laughing Sunday.
The other funny story Kris shared with me. Brooke went to her good friends house today. Around 5 she called Kris at work. She and the friend had locked themselves in the bathroom at the friends house and were convinced someone was in the house. Kris drove there immediately and they let him in. He noted that they were both clutching very large butcher knives. He thinks a cat got in the house and they were hearing that. Both of them weigh about 80 pounds. But hey, the knives were a good idea. He told the to come into the living room, relax and put the knives away.
And that was today.
Boring and yet not.
No comments:
Post a Comment