Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stolen!!!!

Last night I drove the Ford Probe to work. The Probe was Stefani's first vehicle. It's front lights were square shaped lids that open and shut like eyes. The back left tail light was recently replaced after being taped with red tape for at least a year. Shelby tooled around in it all the time.

We regularly left the keys in the ignition...I mean, who would want to steal the Probe? We paid somewhere between $500 to $1500 dollars for it. I think the snow tires were $400. It was a cheap ride.

So as I was leaving work this morning I couldn't find the Probe anywhere. Regardless of where I looked. We couldn't locate it..it was gone.

We called the police..they'll be on at noon to take a report.


And I also lost my favorite Chicago tape! Dang it!

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke