Wednesday, December 19, 2012
A Review of My Driving Prowess Through the Years
Since my car is in the sagebrush/ditch right now.. I thought I'd reminisce on all my awesome vehicle handling moments...
Age 15... Get the permit... 10 minutes later drive into the neighbors rose bush
Age 16... Get my license with a score of 75.
Age 18... Back the van into a very small tree. Lie about it.. not very convincingly.
Age 19... Total the Datsun..
Age 20... Hit a Pepsi truck while engaged. Then get married.
Age 21... Scrape the Sprint into the gas station post
Age 24... Rear end the HOnda in Iowa.
Age 30... Run into the fence
Age 35... Have an accident where I am totally not at fault. Someone hits me
Age 37... Run into the cattle guard. Deflate two tires.
Age 42... Hit two deer.
Age 42 3/4 ... slide into the ditch.
Good thing I'm not a NASCAR driver or something like that.
I'm not that great of a hospital bed driver either....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment