Friday, December 21, 2012

Pep Talk

There are several people I love who need a pep talk. Myself included. Some of these I may have given birth to. Others, I just love. Since the world didn't end today...we need to get on with it.

So here goes.

Dear ......

I think you are awesome. I fear that you have been cursed with my perfectionistic all or nothing outlook. If you can't be a straight A student don't worry! The world is filled with lots of professionals who got B's. But I just checked and you got an A minus and an A already! So there!

And to others of my posterity. I love to watch you play basketball. Yes you and you. Maybe you didn't play as well as you wanted..but I still enjoyed it. In fact I love it so much that I will drive all over to watch you play. You are both brilliant. Are you going to the WNBA...no..but I won't count you out...so chin up and charge the mountain.

And to my dearest friend. I'm so proud of you for surviving your remodel. And for putting up with mice, birds, flies, soot, dust and dirt. You are amazing. It's all going to be a brilliant when it is done.

To my other favorite person....2012 sucked. 2013 is going to be better. Then you and I are going to meet up somewhere in the world for a fun trip. You deserve better than you are getting. But I know...things are going to get better.

And that was my pep talk for the holidays and beyond...

We can do it!

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke