Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas


I am wishing all my loved ones a Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas to my Michigan minions. To my jolly parents.

Merry Christmas to my brother and his family throwing up in Utah.

Merry Christmas to my little brother and his beautiful new wife!

merry Christmas to my 5 little girls who I Yelled at today because I had too much asthma medication in my blood (steroids).


merry Christmas to my honey who picked up a Christmas freezer to store our meat.

Merry Christmas to our beautiful grandma Payne. May a sweet nurse snuggle you up tonight.

Merry Christmas to my in laws who always send us beautiful gifts.

Merry Christmas to all...

Our friends and loved ones, and those who make our Christmas complete by inviting us into their homes.

No comments:

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke

amanda the princess and chauffer Brooke